Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog Post #19

Wierd. Robert's logic is really scary. He's a cruel and sadistic person--"I can hardly describe the joy that it gave to my heart to see a wicked creature suffering" and then he tries to justify his own actions by saying, "I never sinned from principal, but accident." It is interesting to get the story from Robert's perspective, especially the part about the encounter on the hillside between Robert and George (who R claims has a "corrupt nature"). Look who's talking. Robert also suggests that Gil-Martin prodded him into single combat against George and later into killing his father, thus clearing him of any blame.

"I'm Naebody Noo" is sad because it's true. People have a tendency to place too much value on money rather than on the individual. I definitely agree that it's easier to know who your friends truly are when you're not rich. It would be awful to be looked at and seen as a stack of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment